TruTravels - 10 Day Philippines West
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Philippines West on our newest island hopping adventure. Explore the stunning Islands of Port Barton, cool off under El Nidos waterfalls, and get the adrenaline pumping on the Las Cabanas beach zipline before heading to Coron for a Castaway expedition not to be missed!
10 days, 9 nights
- Airport pickup in Manila (up to 2 days before tour)
- 9 Nights Accommodation
- 6x Breakfast 4x Lunch 2x Dinner
- All transport included Flight to Puerto Princesa
- Island Hopping in Port Barton
- Visit waterfalls, beaches, and local villages
- Lunch with the locals
- Snorkeling with Turtles
- Visit crystal clear lagoons in El Nido
- 3 day/2 night Red Carabao Coron Castaway Trip
- Island Hopping in Coron
- Experience local life of the Tagbanua people
- Snorkel at a shipwreck
- Beach Day
- Ziplining over the ocean
- Day 1 : AIRPORT PICK UPBegin with an airport pick up, and arrive at our hotel in the lively district of Makati, where you’ll meet your guide and the rest of your group. We give everyone time to arrive and relax a bit before we all meet up for a welcome dinner and drinks to get to know each other!Meals :NoneDay 2 : TRAVEL TO PALAWAN & LOCAL LUNCH WITH FAMILYThe following morning we catch a flight to Puerto Princesa – the gateway to Palawan. From here, we get private minivans directly to a beautiful, quiet fishing village named Port Barton. On the way, we stop to have lunch with a local family; getting a feel for the local cuisine and way of life.Meals :LunchDay 3 : PORT BARTON ISLAND HOPPINGToday we hop on a boat to explore the beautiful islands around Port Barton. We head out to several snorkel spots to look for turtles, view the reef and see some amazing beaches. Stop at a small fishing village for a local style lunch (included) and then afterwards head to a waterfall. In the evening we check out some of the best bars in town.Meals :Breakfast, LunchDay 4 : TRAVEL TO EL NIDO & WATERFALLSIt’s time to pack your stuff and get in private vans bound for one of the most popular destinations in the Philippines – El Nido! We stop at a waterfall on the way for a cheeky swim and chill out. After getting settled into our El Nido accommodation, we head out for dinner and explore the nightlife.Meals :BreakfastDay 5 : EL NIDO ISLAND HOPPINGToday we experience the world-class island hopping that made El Nido famous. We visit some of the best locations the region has to offer, and enjoy a delicious local-style lunch. We arrive back at the hotel by sunset; there’s some time to chill out, before we meet again later for dinner.Meals :Breakfast, LunchDay 6 : NACPAN BEACH & ZIPLINETime to explore El Nido by land. We first head to Nacpan beach, also known as El Nido’s ‘twin beaches’ to chill out and enjoy some quality beach time. We have the option to visit another waterfall before zip-lining across the ocean to another island on the Las Cabanas beach zipline. We enjoy the incredible sunset at the beach and then head back into town.Meals :BreakfastDay 7 : BOAT TO CORON & BEGIN CASTAWAY EXPERIENCEThis morning we get an early start, and catch the fast boat to Coron Island. After a break for lunch, we embark on our 3 day/2 night Red Carabao Coron Castaway Expedition! We stay at Camp Carabao – a private beach with basic beach-style bungalow accommodation. Get a feel for the local Tagbanua way of life by meeting some of the locals, and participating in some cultural activities, before ending the night with local alcohol tasting around the bonfire.Meals :NoneDay 8 : CULION TOWN & SNORKELINGHead out for an exciting day of island hopping and local history. We visit Culion town for lunch, and spend the rest of the day island hopping and snorkeling at shipwrecks. We return to Camp Carabao in the evening where we enjoy a local Filipino dinner after an optional beach clean-up.Meals :Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDay 9 : LAGOON & LAKE VISIT + ARRIVE TO CORONIt’s time to make our way back to Coron Island. We visit the lake and lagoon that made Coron famous in the morning, and enjoy an optional hike up to the viewpoint for sunset before having our farewell dinner in Coron town. Cap off the final night out with the rest of the group over a few drinks in town.Meals :BreakfastDay 10 : CHILLED CHECK OUTToday is unfortunately check out day, however the fun doesn’t necessarily have to end. Your group leader is on hand to help you plan your next adventure; whether that be more adventures throughout the Philippines, another destination, or the journey home.Meals :None
Arrival day there are no activities and customers can arrive at any time on this day.
Free airport pick up for those arriving on the arrival day.
Free airport pick up two days prior to tour departing when staying at hour hotel in Cebu.