TruTravels - Full Moon Island Hopper
This awesome itinerary combines an 8 Day Thailand Experience, Full Moon Experience and the Island Hopper making it the best value for money!
A great balance between culture, partying and island adventure.
16 days, 15 nights
- Airport Pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- 15 Nights accommodation
- 1x Breakfast 4x Lunch 1x Dinner
- All transport included
- Bangkok River Cruise & Temples
- Thai Massage
- Khao Sok National Park
- Floating Bungalows
- Swimming, Tubing & Kayaking
- Boat Trip Around Koh Phangan
- Snorkelling & Waterfalls (Seasonal)
- Bottle Beach
- Muay Thai Lesson
- Slip N Fly
- ATV Riding (optional extra)
- Sunset Pool Party
- Full Moon Party!
- Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan Day Trip
- Phi Phi Island Boat Trip
- Phuket Wave Simulator Surfing
- Day 1 : DAY 1 - AIRPORT PICK UPLike on all of our trips, we can collect you from the airport when you land and take you directly to your hotel. The first day is just a check-in day so you have this freedom to explore the city and get settled in. Spend time bonding with your new group of pals before hitting the infamous Khao San Road in the evening for drinks.Meals :NoneDay 2 : DAY 2 - CRUISE BANGKOKThis day is spent taking in the sights of the capital on water as we travel by longtail boat along the Chao Phraya River. This is a great way to explore Bangkok and experience some of Thailand’s heritage. Then we head to two prestigious temples – Wat Arun and Wat Pho, to see the very impressive giant, gold reclining Buddha statue. The rest of the day is free for exploring. You may wish to indulge a little and do a spot of shopping so you can take advantage of the cheap prices! Then in the evening, we meet again for dinner, drinks and more group bonding.Meals :NoneDay 3 : DAY 3 - MASSAGE & OVERNIGHT TRAINRelax this morning with a traditional Thai massage before we travel overnight on the train down south where we swap the hustle and bustle of city life in Bangkok for the tranquil lakes of stunning Khao Sok National Park – situated in the Surat Thani province of Thailand.Meals :NoneDay 4 : DAY 4 - KHAO SOK FLOATING BUNGALOWSTake a longtail boat out to the amazing floating bungalows whilst stopping along the way to cool off with a quick dip and dive. Try out a spot of kayaking or simply chill with a beer in a tube in front of the breathtaking backdrop of this limestone mountain range. The freshwater lake is surrounded by rainforest and looks similar to something out of Jurassic Park! Truly an experience not to be missed!Meals :Lunch, DinnerDay 5 : DAY 5 - TRAVEL TO KOH PHANGANAn early start today as you enjoy a spot of breakfast before we head to Koh Phangan. When we arrive, we go straight to one of our favourite hidden gems, Bottle Beach. It’s quiet, beautiful, and only accessible by boat. If that doesn’t sound appealing enough, then to make it even better, we pretty much get the whole place to ourselves and stay in beach huts with the ocean at our doorstep. Relax here for the rest of the afternoon, dabble in beach activities such as volleyball, sunbathing or swimming. In the evening, we can enjoy dinner and some cocktails on the beach next to a campfire with our very own private fire show.Meals :BreakfastDay 6 : DAY 6 - MUAY THAI LESSONWake up to the calming sound of waves rolling on the beach. You will have a free morning to make the most of your surroundings and take it all in. You can go kayaking, play volleyball, top up the tan, go trekking to viewpoints or catch up on some sleep. In the afternoon, we are collected and taken to a local gym to try our hand at a bit of Muay Thai boxing, Thailand’s national sport. We then head to our awesome accommodation, a beach hostel where we will spend the final two nights. For those who fancy a few evening drinks, we can head to Haad Rin to explore some of the coolest bars around the island.Meals :NoneDay 7 : DAY 7 - ISLAND BOAT TRIPSetting out on a voyage around Koh Phangan. We spend the day taking in the amazing tropical island scenery, stopping for some snorkelling at the coolest hotspots before visiting Than Sadet waterfall (seasonal). You might think it couldn’t get any better but it does… we have free drinks and food throughout the day with music.Meals :LunchDay 8 : DAY 8 - SLIP N FLY & FULL MOON PARTYGet ready for an epic day party! Slip n Fly is one of the latest attractions of Koh Phangan. Featuring one of the biggest and craziest water slides in Southern Asia. We spend the day here so you can choose to chillax on the day beds or attempt the slides. Don’t worry if you are not a big fan of heights or water slides, this place has much more to offer. It’s actually a day party with DJ’s, games, a volley ball pool, bar, looooooads of sunbeds and chill out areas and of course the constant entertainment of watching other backpackers throw themselves down the slides. Then in the evening we will meet in our hostel for a UV painting session to get us ready for the Full Moon Experience. We will take you to the best pre-drinking spots before hitting up the full moon party in TruTravels style! Those of you hard core enough to make it to sunrise (the best bit) may even get to join us at the after party which starts at 6am! No rest for the wicked.Meals :NoneDay 9 : DAY 9 - CHILL OUT DAYToday is set aside for recovery. We felt you would probably want some chill time to recharge your batteries after the big night so the only planned activity today is a nice Thai massage and possibly a film at a local bar. Unless you are one of those crazy party animals that decided to join us at the after party!Meals :NoneDay 10 : DAY 10 - HEAD TO KOH TAOJump aboard a ferry and head over to Koh Tao or ‘Turtle Island’ where we will spend the next 2 nights. (Recently voted ‘Best Island in S.E. Asia’ in a Trip Advisor survey). We stay in town, only 5 mins from the beautiful Sairee beach. Once checked in and settled, we’ll meet up for dinner and drinks.Meals :NoneDay 11 : DAY 11 - KOH NANG YUAN DAY TRIPToday we grab a boat ride from Koh Tao across to the adjoining and amazingly beautiful island of Koh Nang Yuan. Here we can snorkel in the Japanese gardens and trek up to the incredible views to get some postcard-worthy pics of the adjoining beaches and bays. After we head back to Koh Tao we will have some free time before meeting for dinner and jumping on the famous Koh Tao Pub Crawl!Meals :LunchDay 12 : DAY 12 - ACTION/RELAXATIONGet active or soak up some rays on this free day. For those looking for a chilled out beach day, we can arrange a taxi around to Tanote Bay, one of our favourite spots on the island. In the evening, we will jump on the night ferry over to the mainland where we are picked up by our private minibus (with tunes & DVD player) and taken over to the West coast and our next stop, the famous Phi Phi Islands.Meals :NoneDay 13 : DAY 13 - PHI PHI ISLANDSOnce arriving into Phi Phi we will check in to our accommodation and take a trek up to the stunning viewpoint across the island. So worth the walk! In the evening, we’ll head out to explore the lively nightlife on the island.Meals :NoneDay 14 : DAY 14 - PHI PHI BOAT TRIPToday we’ll take a boat out around the surrounding islands. First stop, Monkey Island; we’ll get up close (not too close though) to the local inhabitants. We’ll also stop at the Viking Caves, and swing out past the the entrance to Maya Bay (where they actually filmed ‘The Beach’) Lunch is included on the boat, and after sunset we go swimming with the phosphorescence (glow in the dark plankton).Meals :LunchDay 15 : DAY 15 - PHUKETToday celebrates the final two nights of an awesome trip! We hop on the island boat over to Phuket, the largest of the Thai islands where we finish the trip. In the evening, we will explore the wonders of Phuket & Patong or take some party Tuk Tuks to continue the celebration.Meals :NoneDay 16 : DAY 16 - CHILLED CHECKOUTToday we say farewell but don’t worry as we can help you sort out all of your onward travel from Phuket, whether it’s back to Bangkok for a flight home or the next leg of your Thailand adventure! Just let us know your plan and we can point you in the right direction!Meals :None
We pick you up from the airport and take you to our guesthouse in Bangkok (Mango Lagoon Place) where you will meet the rest of your group. Please arrive on or up to 2 days before your start date to be eligable for a FREE pick up from the airport.