Tsavo East & West 3 Days 2 Nights Safari
Its a lifetime experience that captures most of what makes an African Safari epic, memorable and adventurous.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission - Tsavo East
- Entry/Admission - Shetani Lava Flow and Caves
- Entry/Admission - Mzima Springs
What's excluded :
Day 1: Mombasa to Tsavo East
Stop At: Tsavo East, Voi Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park East 00200 Kenya
Depart from your hotel before sunrise and drive along the Mombasa – Nairobi road to the Tsavo East national park. Enter the park via Bachuma gate. Game drive after entry in search of the big
Visit the famous Aruba dam where lots of wildlife can be seen. Later drive to Ashnil Aruba for check-in & lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Dinner and overnight will be at Ashnil Aruba.
Day 2: Tsavo East to Tsavo West
Stop At: Shetani Lava Flow and Caves, Makueni District, Kenya
We shall be up before the sunrise for a game drive before breakfast. The splendor of an African sunrise that engulfs the savanna shall be experienced as we traverse the vast park in search of the early grazers and hunters. Breakfast will be followed by a checkout and drive to Tsavo west national park. Visit the Rhino sanctuary during this en route scenic game viewing. Arrive at Kilaguni Serena for check-in and lunch.
Afternoon game drive will later on follow and will include a visit to Shetani lava flow point which provides an excellent distance view of Mt. Kilimanjaro with its snowcapped peaks.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Return to your Kilaguni Serena for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tsavo back to Mombasa
Stop At: Mzima Springs, Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park West 00200 Kenya
proceed for the mid-morning game viewing with a visit to Mzima Springs with more game viewing en-route. At the Mzima springs, we disembark and marvel at the underground source of sparkling clear waters and the surrounding greenery. “A welcome
reprieve in this semi-desert terrain” We view hippos, crocodiles, exotic fish, and unique migratory birds. This exciting exploration experience is followed by an exit from the park and drive back to Mombasa with our lunch en route at lion hill restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Airport town stage, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.