Tsukiji Old Outer Market Tour and Nigiri Sushi Making with Sushi Master
Come see Tsukiji Market's hustle and bustle as a food town with long history. You will also experience authentic nigiri sushi making with sushi master after the tour. Take a fascinating deep dive into Japanese seafood cuisine during this 3-hour combination walking tour of Tsukiji Fish Market and cooking class!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Your creation of sushi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsukiji Fish Market, 4-14-2, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
You will stroll the old Tsukiji Market with an insightful guide. If you have time, we will visit a shrine in the market also. You can eat or buy whatever you would like to try. Eat, pray and feel the energy of the market.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tsukiji Hongwan-ji, 3-chōme-15-1 Tsukiji, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0045, Japan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :1: Kokusai Bldg., 3-chōme-1-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 100-0005, Japan
2: COREDO Nihonbashi, 1-chōme-4-1 Nihonbashi, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 103-0027, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We may spend approx. 70 min at outer shopping market and Namiyoke Shrine instead.
- Minimum of 2 guests required to run tour
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Minimum height is 4.2 ft. (130 cm)
- Casual clothing and comfortable shoes are strongly recommended
- We may publish photos taken during the activity onto our website, social network service and any advertisement.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.