Tucud Hiking Tour from Tarrafal
Enjoy a tour starting in the village of Ribeira Brava and explore its history and details. See some endemic plants, fruit plants, and a few more native specimens which represent some of the area's agriculture.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The day will start with the visit of the historical town of Ribeira Brava. Then by foot you will first walk up the north slope of the valley to reach Terra Quebrada and its great view point before slowly heading towards the village of Queimadas. At one moment you will take a side trail to enter the little eden of Tugud, an amazing land of agriculture. Thanks to the spring running out of the mountain and to its microclimate everything grows : manioc, sweet potatoes, tabacco, mangoes, goyavas, oranges, and many other fruits and vegetables. It will be in the middle of a banana plantation that lunch will be served. Before driving back to the hotel you will visit a distillery and try the famous grogue cana-cana.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Tarrafal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.