Tuk Tuk Night Food Tour
Tuk Tuk or the local called it or 'sam lor' (three-wheeled) is an iconic and popular open-air motorized tricycles popularize in Bangkok.
Hop on to our Tuk Tuk and get Beyond Tourist Zones for most enjoyable eating adventure to see and taste the delicious savory street foods in traditional part of central Bangkok such as the district of TOK LOM MOO and Rattankosin area. Sit back and enjoy the evening breeze while our driver and guide bring you to renowned places to eat and visit to a predominate temple at night and a sightseeing at the sleepless flower market. You will get to enjoy your drink at a rooftop bar while viewing the perfect scenery of the 'Temple of Dawn' across the Chao Praya river.
Why Not join our "Midnight Tuk Tuk Street Food Tour Bangkok" and experience Bangkok like never before.
Join Us Now & Experience Bangkok Best Eats Midnight Food Tour With Tuk Tuk.
Note: Please note we cannot currently accommodate vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free or halal diets on this tour.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Chetuphon
- Entry/Admission - Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market)
What's excluded :
- Extra Food and Drink not provide by the guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra Chetuphon, 2 Sanamchai Road Grand Palace Subdistrict, Pranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
A little sightseeing around the temple at night. Folding "Bua" flower activity at the temple. Your guide will tell you the story about the temple and what to do with the flower.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Jakkrapet Road, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Pak Khlong Talat is a sleepless place where a variety of flowers are store, pack and sale at the area. There are multiple kind of plants, vegetables and flowers being sell there.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Hua Lamphong, Rong Muang, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Departure Time :5/17/2019 - 10/7/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 06:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have temporarily cancelled our group tour to practice physical distancing to do our part in promoting good health.We Offer FREE UPGRADE To Private Tour For All Bookings!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.