Tulips, Tulips and more tulips!
Tulips, Tulips and more tulips! The symbol of the Netherlands. We look around the greenhouses of a real company, where they prepare tulips for sale. From bulb to tulip, and the entire process in between, we show you.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
You will receive a short presentation about the history of the tulip. I tell you about where they come from, how the name came about, and how much they were worth. Then we go into the greenhouses and you will get a tour there. How are the bulbs planted, why do they still go into the cold store and much more. Take beautiful pictures of you among the thousands of tulips. A unique experience!
Departure Point :Geveland 1, 1713 GD Obdam, Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
Optionally, I can pick you up at Central Station Alkmaar
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.