Tulloch Wines - Wine Tasting paired with Local Handmade Chocolates
Tulloch Wines is located an easy 2 hour drive from Sydney and 45 minutes from Newcastle in Australia's oldest wine region, the Hunter Valley. Experience the indulgence of artisan chocolate made locally in the Hunter Valley paired with the mouth-watering flavours of Tulloch Wine. Which wine is best with white chocolate and can you enjoy chocolate with dry red wines? It's time to find out! This unique wine experience includes an introduction from one of our Wine Educators or Guides in a private seated area, 5 wines and 5 chocolates to match, your tasting mat and the take home wine experience guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 5 different Tulloch Wines to taste
- Snacks - 5 different artisan chocolates to taste
- Private seated tasting
- Kids (3+ yrs) receive their own Junior Tasting Experience including 3 soft drinks and 3 snacks
- Teens (Youth 13-17 yrs) and non drinkers received their own Kombucha Tasting Experience + Cheese box
- Infants aged 0-3yrs included with Adults when sitting on their lap or in their stroller
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Over four generations and 125 years Tulloch have been crafting wines and experiences that entertain and educate. Join one of the Hunter Valley's original wine families for a unique wine tasting paired with local handmade chocolates.
Kids Junior Tasting Experience
Let the kids get involved and keep them entertained whilst you enjoy your wine tasting with 4 soft drinks & 4 snacks (nut & gluten free).
Teens Kombucha Tasting
A sophisticated experience to be enjoyed by your teens and other non drinkers featuring Kombucha paired with a local cheese box.
Tulloch Wines Covid-19 Response
In the interest of your safety and in response to NSW Health Covid-19 guidelines health procedures such as digital check in, temperature checking and hand sanitising before entry will be required.
• Tulloch Wines, 638 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
• Wine Tasting & Chocolate Pairing
Departure Point :Tulloch Wines, 638 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Only suitable for travelers 18+ years of age
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.