Tully River Full-Day White Water Rafting from Cairns including Lunch
The Tully River hosted the International Rafting Federation’s 2019 World Rafting Championships. This world class river provides a pinnacle rafting experience, with over 40 rapids ripping down through the stunning rainforest gorge surrounds. Classified as a Grade 4/5 river, the Tully provides one hell of a wild ride which ticks all the boxes for those seeking the ultimate Australian rafting adventure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rafting at Tully Gorge
- All rafting equipment (except shoes)
- Experienced river guides
- Hotel pickup and drop off (except from Tully)
- Riverside lunch *Please advise dietary requirements at time of booking*
- Feluga Hotel - immerse yourself in a living history of RT and Tully Rafting from the 1980's to now!
What's excluded :
- Photos (available for purchase)
- Rafting shoes (available to hire)
- $30 per person Rafting levy
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tully River, Queensland Australia
The Tully River carves it's way through the spectacular Tully Gorge, swirling waters surge over and around giant granite boulders surrounded by towering trees, climbing palms and thick rainforest which has dominated this landscape for a thousand years.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Feluga Hotel, 159 Feluga Rd, Feluga QLD 4854, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise your accommodation details at the time of booking.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 13-18 years require a parent or guardians counter signature on waiver form
- Please bring lace-up shoes (that WILL get wet), swim suit and towel, a change of dry clothes, and waterproof sunscreen
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not suitable for anyone who may be pregnant
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.