Tulum & Coba Ruins Adventure (Full Day)
This tour takes you to two of the most popular ancient Mayan ruin sites in the area. The Tulum and Cobá ruins have a unique history together, so visiting both of them in one day ties this together and is very interesting! All you need to bring is sunblock and sunglasses, we will take care of the rest!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Walk or bike through the jungle to the main structure of this site. Cobá is one of the few ruins in the area that allows you to climb the main pyramid. If you choose to climb to the top you can see out over the vast jungle. This tour includes learning about the history and culture of the Mayan civilization that once thrived at this site. Amazing!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Walk through the open site located directly on the beautiful Tulum beach! The site is covered with beautiful palm trees and lots of wild iguanas! This is an interesting site because of its unique history compared to the inland ruins. Very interesting!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For this tour we pick up from all hotels and rentals in Tulum and Akumal areas.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.