Tulum Adventure (Full Day)
This tour will show you a variety of what makes the Tulum area special. After experiencing the majestic Tulum Ruins we will then visit the amazing reef just off the beach and/or some beautiful cenotes the area has to offer. Cenotes are amazing clearwater ponds and/or underground pools fed by the intricate and vast underground river system that flows throughout much of the Yucatán Peninsula. The water is crystal clear because it has been filtered by the peninsula's limestone. While touring with us you will feel like you are hanging out with a friend all day instead of like you're being led around by a regular tour guide! This tour also includes a delicious local lunch!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
We will tour the beautiful ruins located on a gorgeous beach! Our guides are very educated on the area's history and culture and there is a lot interesting history surrounding the Tulum Ruins.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and rentals in the Tulum and Akumal areas.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.