Tulum Adventure Reef Snorkeling and Cenotes Discovering
Discover the Mayan archeological site of Tulum near the stunning turquoise blue ocean next explore the fascintating underwater world of a mexican caribbean on a snorkeling experience where you can find brightly colored tropical fish , spectacular coral , amazinf rock formations, rays anmd unbelievable visibility and journey deep into the subtropical rainforest in the crystal clear waters ofa massive "Cenote" and marvel at the thousands of spectacular stalagmites and stalactites that surround the cave.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling at the coral reef
- Healthy snacks (fruit salad, cereal bar and vegetarian sandwich)
- Water and Juice
What's excluded :
- Nature reserve fee ($10 USD per person)
This tour combines two amazing activities. First, step back in time and discover the Tulum Mayan ruins. Later, snorkel in the reef and finally enjoy a jump inside the waters of a beautyful natural formation called Cenote
• Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you byemail to confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun andRiviera Maya, if you hotel is not located by our route, we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.