Tulum - Coba in German
In Coba is the only Mayan temple that you can still climb.
In the Mayan village you can see first-hand how the Mayans still live in the jungle, as the ancestors did for thousands of years !!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in the air-conditioned minivan
- entrance fees
- Lunch - 1 refreshment drink at lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Visit Tulum, one of the last cities built and inhabited by the Mayas, which served as a major transportation hub for Coba. It reached its peak between the 13th and 15th centuries and survived some 70 years after the beginning of the Spanish occupation of Mexico.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Visit the mystical Mayan ruins of Coba, once the largest and most important city in Yucatan, climb the Nohoch Mul pyramid and enjoy fantastic views of the jungle. After the visit you will have a real Mayan lunch in a beautiful restaurant near the ruins with breathtaking views over a large lagoon! After lunch visit a Mayan family in a Mayan village deep in the jungle !!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I pick up guests in the whole Riviera Maya from Tulum to Cancun:All prices are for pickups in Playa del Carmen. Pick up from hotels north of Playa del Carmen and the Tulum hotel zone will be charged US $ 30, Cancun 50, - US, Playa Mujeres and Costa Mujeres will cost US $ 75 per tour, payable on pickup.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.