Tulum Coba playa del carmen and cenote swim
Take guided tours of two popular archaeological sites on the Riviera Maya — Tulum and Coba — during this day trip from Cancun. After providing an introduction to local cultural traditions with a visit to a Maya community, your certified guide sheds light on the ancient ruins. See Caribbean views from Tulum and climb Nohoch Muul, the Yucatán’s tallest pyramid, at Coba. Lunch plus round-trip hotel transport are included.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Spend 2.5 hours in the mayan ruins half of the time will be with the guide and the other will be free time.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
We will visit coba for 1 hour in a guided tour, where you will learn a lot about the Mayan civilization in this place un the middle of the jungle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tankach ha', Quintana Roo, Mexico
You will swim in the sacred water of the cenote and after you can enjoy the amazing buffet of typical dishes of the region
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit 45 minutes free time.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer round transportation for hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, and for hotels after Playa del carmen the pick up will operate as 3x1.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/28/2020 - 2/28/2023
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.