Tulum, Grand Cenote and Snorkel Tour
Transportation in authorized tourist van with a/c.
Entrance to the archaeological area of Tulum with certified guide.
Full snorkel equipment. Mask, new snorkel, fins and vest.
Experienced guides in snorkel and dive.
Snorkel tour one hour time.
Entrance fee to the Grand Cenote.
Cold non alcoholic drinks on board the entire excursion.
Half day tour
Lunch is not included,
Tour end in your hotel to lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Gran Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Snorkeling Tours
What's excluded :
- Half day tour
- Lunch is not included,
- Tour end in your hotel to lunch.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Visit a magical and unique archeological site on beach!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gran Cenote, Quintana Roo 109 Located on the Highway to Coba, Tulum 77796 Mexico
Explorer a famous cenote in Tulum
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tulum Snorkeling Tours, Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila S/N Playa Paraiso, Zona Hotelera Tulum, Parque Nacional, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Take a one hour snorkel tour and see espectacular marine life!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at all Hotels and vacation rentals accommodation of Riviera Maya area includes andonly Cancun area have a little charge. We give you pick up time after your confirmation book.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.