Tulum: The Return Home
Between the jungle and the caribbean, is this important city and old coastal port of the Mayan civilization. Formerly called, "Zama", which means "Reborn, Dawn". Another of the sites that with great temples, observatories, remember and still maintain the ancestral energy of the old settlers. A sensorial experience bringing ancient Maya traditions to your ears.
per adult from
What's included :
- All chapters and maps offline and tips to explore Riviera Maya
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headsets
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
This tour will take you on an adventure for the entire archeological zone of Tulum. you will get to know the wonderful stories behind the construction of this wonders.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Departure Time :2/26/2020 - 6/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.