Tunnel of Hope Museum Tour
On the way to the Tunnel, our guides will give You an introduction, show You Sniper Alley, memorial to brutally murdered children, and other important war related objects. When we get to the whole complex of the Museum, You will get to stand in front of big map of Sarajevo under the siege and get complete picture about where the Tunnel is located and to hear its stories. After details Your tour guide will introduce to You, be ready to see the 17-minutes long movie about the siege and about the Tunnel. Before going back to city, You will get to walk in tunnel for 25m, saved as it was originally, to experience the struggle. Digged by ingenious and brave citizens of Sarajevo, the tunnel was the only entrance and exit of the occupied city, and represented hope and strength of its people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Charming tour guide
What's excluded :
Summer time (every day at 1 PM, Fridays at 2 PM)
Winter time (every day at 1 PM)
Or You can choose time that suits Your wishes
Departure Point :Ferhadija 19, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
We can do pick up from all hotels, hostels and private accommodations in Sarajevo.
OtherFerhadija 19, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina - Our agency office is in street Ferhadija 19, passage next to Cathedral of Jesus’ Sacred Heart in Sarajevo.Ferhadija, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.