Turin: The Magic of the Egyptian Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Group Tour
The Egyptian Museum in Turin is the most important of its kind in the world after the one in Cairo. Home to over 30,000 artifacts that narrate 5,000 years of Ancient Egyptian history, the collection includes art, religious relics and items from everyday life during the time of the great pharaohs.
Your guide will take you on an exciting journey through the museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Museo Egizio
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Egizio, Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6 Aperto Anche il Lunedi Mattina, 10123 Turin Italy
Travel back in time on a private guided tour of the Egyptian Museum in Turin. Journey through over 5,000 years of history and see artifacts from the pharaohs and everyday life.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Carignano, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.