Turisbike by bike tour from Porto to Santiago de Compostela
Are you thinking of going the ways of Santiago? We can help if you go by bike.
We rent mountain bikes well equipped and prepared to make the "Camino"
The service we offer is for those who will do autonomy and at their pace, so in this type of event, more economic we only rent the equipment.
Then just follow the map to see where you go to sleep, either in hostels or hotels, is your option.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour without a guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (Transportation for return from Santiago to Póvoa de Varzim)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel and accommodation not included
- There are two variables: THE PORTUGUESE WAY OF THE COAST and the CENTRAL of the Portuguese ways to Santiago de Compostela.
The Camino de Santiago de Compostela is a different ride from all other MTB tours, given that it is the Medieval Way of Santiago de Compostela, where we passed fantastic places with magnificent views and of great cultural and historical significance.
The difficulty level of this tour requires participants in good physical shape and is a function of the number of days chosen. It varies from Low for a choice of 6 days, Average for 5 days and High for 3 days of travel the latter therefore will be recommended for regular mountain bikers.
This service includes the bike rental for 6 days.
If you need extra equipment you must mention at the time of booking, to be included. This service is paid separately in the store according to the extras chosen.
You can collect the bicycles at the Turisbike store and start the "Camino" from Vila do Conde where you can put the first stamp in the carnet, in order to have Compostela.
If you want to depart from the Sé do Porto, the original departure point is added an extra value of € 50 to pay at the store. You must give this information at the time of booking.
It includes the collection of bicycles and passengers in Santiago de Compostela to return to Póvoa de Varzim.
The meeting point is informed at the time of departure.
Departure Point :Porto Cathedral, Terreiro da Sé, 4050-573 Porto, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.