Turku Archipelago Kayaking Evening
There is no better way than this to experience the inner Turku archipelago! During this relaxed and enjoyable guided trip arranged each Friday, you will experience some of the beautiful Turku and Naantali archipelago kayaking.
We will adjust the pace and length of the trip according with the group and weather. For those new to or less experienced in sea kayaking, we will get you going with the fundamentals of the sport in order to make the afternoon 100% perfect.
This summer evening archipelago sea kayaking tour starts from the Ruissalo Camping/ sandy beach on Saaroniemi peninsula, Ruissalo island, easily accessible by bus, car or bicycle from the Turku center.
The total length of this evening trip is 3,5 hours. All kayaking equipment and a skilled guide are included in the price.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Nice and skilled sea kayak guide, quality sea kayaking equipment
What's excluded :
Our kayaking route is chosen acording with the weather and participants. We will explore the Turku archipelago with its islands by sea kayaks. During the trip you will learn experience varying archipelago nature.
Departure Point :Aavameri Open-Air Adventures, Saarontie 69, 20100 Turku, Finland
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.