Turtle Beach Power Snorkeling Adventure
Drive your own sea scooter while exploring incredible world of corals and abundant marine animals on a snorkeling tour of the waters around Galleon Beach and the rock formation known as The Pillars of Hercules. Propelled by a handy sea scooter, enjoy a relaxing snorkeling experience as you marvel at the life under the surface. Following your expert guide, discover the incredible variety of marine life that inhabits the harbor at Galleon Beach. As your sea scooter propels you through the water, eliminating the need to swim, you expend less energy than you would on a regular snorkeling expedition, giving you the freedom to simply focus on the aquatic wonderland all around you. Your guide points out the many species you encounter, including sea turtles, rays, sea urchins, sea cucumbers, conch, hermit crabs, and a rainbow variety of tropical fish. Make this investment into your vacation today, and reap the reward of a great experience, come, let us help you create memories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sea Scooters
- mask, snorkel, fins
- Life vest (Mandatory)
- Drinking Water
- Light snacks
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
Snorkel from the shore and marvel at an array of marine life found in the waters at Freeman"s Bay in English Harbour. Escorted by your Knowledgeable guide, push a button an propel your way to the Pillars of Hercules a natural rock formation not far away. See Turtles, Rays, crabs, Shipwrecks, and an array of colorful tropical fishes.
If you've ever wanted to see how it feels to be James Bond, this activity will give you that feel! Its called Snorkeling, Scooter Snorkeling.
• Scooter Snorkeling, English Harbour Antigua
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your Hotel name and Room Number# or address in AntiguaAirports
- V.C. Bird Intl Airport, Antigua
- heritage quay
- redcliffe quay
- WE PICK UP FROM EVERY LOCATION IN ANTIGUA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be able to swim or have previously snorkeled.
- Weight Limit 250 lbs 127kg
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.