Turtle Kayak Tour
This amazing tour takes you on a high tide along the flat waters of Pelican Bay protected from the winds and waves of the open beaches. Paddle along the mangrove ecosystem that not only is home to a large number of turtles that feed and rest here but also a very important food source for a number of other local marine life including sting rays, sea birds, crabs. 2 hour trip all inclusive.
- Transport to and from Inskip Point
- Equipment - Kayaks, Paddles, Life Jackets
- Guided Tour
- National Park Entry Fees (2 hours)
- Easy Paddle, Breath Taking Views!
- Day 1 : Turtle TourThe tour runs all up for 2 hours, a great family activity with very little effort needed in very flat and shallow watersMeals :None
Please call 0408738192 to confirm times, departs daily!