Turtle Spotting Cruise in Zakynthos
Join this small group tour and enjoy an afternoon cruise in the southern bay of this beautiful Island. Marathonisi Island, Keri Caves, time for swimming and plenty of Turtle spotting. A fantastic day out for all the family.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keri Caves, Limni Keri Greece
Time to see the pretty caves in Keri. If the sea conditions permit, we will have a swimming stop for approx. 30 minutes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Marathonisi (Turtle Island), Greece
The beautiful Turtle Island. So called as it is an important breeding ground and amazingly it is also shaped like a turtle. If conditions permit, we will have a swimming stop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Alykes, Greece
2: Alikanas, Greece
3: Karras Grande, Planos 291 00, Greece
4: Popeye's Restaurant, Planos 291 00, Greece
5: Zakinthos, Greece
6: Argassi 291 00, Greece
7: Zakantha Beach Hotel, Argassi, Zakinthos 291 00, Greece
8: Kalamaki 291 00, Greece
9: Paulo Bar, Zakynthos 290 92, Greece
10: Taj Mahal, Zakynthos 290 92, Greece
11: McDonald's, Zakynthos 290 92, Greece
12: Agios Sostis, Ag. Sostis, Greece
13: Keri, Greece
14: Vasilikos 291 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regulated numbers in vehicles to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.