Tuscan Castle and Cellars Small Group Tour with Pasta Making Class +Wine Tasting
During this 3 hour experience, you'll visit a private 900-year-old wine cellar. You'll get a hands-on training from a professional local chef and cook 2 different types of handmade pasta, 2 sauces, and taste total 3 wines during the cellars tour and the light lunch
You'll learn new cooking techniques that can easily be repeated at home
If you don't have a car, we will be happy to arrange a van for you, not included in the price. We are about 35 minutes drive from Florence city. No public transportation available in the tours time. When you book, pls specify in the notes if you wish to have pick up arranged
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Cooking class
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (contact supplier for separate arrangement)
- The visit lasts about 50 minutes and includes the historical part in the castle's courtyard, the family history in one of the private rooms, to then learn about wine and olive oil in the ancient cellars.
After the tour, you will cook 2 different type of handmade pasta, prepare 2 sauces and taste 3 wines during the light lunch with the self-cooked food.
You will have the possibility to purchase farm products like pure saffron, honey, cheese and natural cosmetics, plus wine and olive oil, available in the farm shop. At the end of the tour you can walk in the vineyards, olive groves and take pictures in the countryside.
If you want to upgrade your culinary experience, select the 4-courses cooking class option. With this option you will experience an extended pasta making course, followed by a preparation of 4-courses cooking class.
Departure Point :Via di Santa Brigida, 9, 50065 Pontassieve FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tour available for minimum 2 people (single booking not accepted)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- We are open in respect of all Covid-19 laws: Our staff wears protective equipment. Fever will be measured before the tour starts.Travelers are required to wear personal protective equipment (masks) during the tour...of course not during the wine tasting. Participants are required to observe social distancing during the experience (1 mt. from each other). More frequent cleaning or sanitizing procedures in place.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.