Tuscan Sweets and Dessert cooking class and Wine Dinner in Tuscany
Nice experience to learn how to make authentic delicious sweets with seasoned product in English. Sweet Class offering a relaxed and respectful environment to learn Tuscan culinary secrets. Enjoy your wonderful creations of three types of sweets for dessert, followed by tastings of 15 products including wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Through the assistance of a professional in English, you will learn everything there is to know about fresh and delicious sweets.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- free parking
- Dinner or Lunch
- Food tasting
- Professional chef
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Short walking tour of the historical property. Introduction on the history of the estate and visit of the winery and vineyards together with a family member. Sweet cooking class with our expert chefs, lunch or dinner in the winery with the dishes prepared together. Wine Tasting of 15 different Tuscan products
• Tenuta Torciano, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
• Appetizer - Tuscan bruschetta, Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Cold Cuts.
• Lasagna with Truffle and Ribollita Soup
• Roast meat with potatoes
• Desserts cooked together
Departure Point :Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.