Our Box Gum Grassy Woodlands ecosystem has been widely destroyed across Australia, threatening the animals that call it home. Mulligans flat offers a sanctuary for animals that haven't been found on mainland Australia for up to a century. Find Eastern Bettongs, Quolls, and even the mysterious Bush Stone Curlew.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary, Justice Kelly Street Corner of Quinane Avenue, 2914 Australia
Hike through threatened Box Gum Grassy Woodlands and discover an ecosystem that has been on the verge of extinction for over a century.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Justice Kelly Street, Justice Kelly St, Forde ACT 2914, Australia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.