Two-Day Private tour of Cairo highlight
See all Cairo’s top attractions in two-day on this private tour, with an Egyptologist guide. Visit all of the city’s top highlight such as the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Sphinx, the ancient cities of Memphis and Saqqara. In the second day you will visit the Egyptian Museum, the Mohammed Ali Mosque and Coptic Cairo. Learn about the rich and vibrant history of ancient Egypt from your private guide, Daily hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- first day: Your Egyptologist guide will pick up you by private air condition car from your hotel in Cairo to visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos, which are considered the largest pyramids in Egypt and are part of the 'Seven Wonders of the Ancient World'. Then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephre Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx - The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren. Then visit Sakkara, located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (Built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form and visit Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C . Drive back to your hotel.
Second Day; Today your guide will pick up you to see famous three attractions places in the city. You will start with the Egyptian Museum, where you can marvel at King Tut's golden mask and treasures, as well as more that 136,000 ancient Egyptian artifacts. Next, you will head to the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali Pasha (similar in style to the Blue Mosque in Turkey). Lastly. Then enjoy the Coptic Cairo. you will visit the Coptic old town churches and where Jesus family was to escape when they run away from the Jewish to hide in Egypt, including the well known hanging church. Drive back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.