Two days trip to amazing UNESCO town Český Krumlov and Austrian town Hallstatt
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TRIP! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
Day 1: picturesque Hluboká Castle, located in a stunning park and with richly decorated interiors, it will be one of the highlights of the trip.
After the castle excursion, transfer to Český Krumlov.
This fabulous city, UNESCO site, is a lively town with a unique atmosphere. You can admire more than 300 historical buildings, and visit the stunning castle
After lunch, visit an art museum or excursion of interiors of the castle or discovering the town centre by walking through it by yourself.
Dinner and accommodation in a charming hotel.
Day 2: Transfer to a picture-perfect Austrian UNESCO town Hallstatt.
We will make plenty of perfect photos, visit famous ossuary, and after lunch, we will take the funicular to the breathtaking platform sits 350 meters over the tops of the city houses, offering panoramic views of the Dachstein region.
Optionally - excursion in mediaeval salt mines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Admission to the Hluboká castle
- Admission to the Egon Schiele Art museum in Český Krumlov or castle muzeum
- English speaking guide
- Non-alcoholic drinks and small snacks on board during the journey
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Funicular ticket tot he World Heritage Skywalkin Hallstatt Austria
- Entry/Admission - Hluboka Nad Vltavou Castle
- Entry/Admission - Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov
- Entry/Admission - Hallstatt Ossuary
- Entry/Admission - Hallstatt Skywalk "Welterbeblick"
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks ordered during the lunches and dinner,
- pick-up at your hotel (8 EUR per person), drop-off at your hotel (8 EUR per person)
- Admiton fee for Hallstatt Salt Mine Excursion (optional) - 34 EUR
Day 1: Prague - Hluboká, fantastic historical castle. Then Český Krumlov, amazingly preserved renaissance town, UNESCO site.
Stop At: Hluboka Nad Vltavou Castle, Zamek 142, Hluboka nad Vltavou 373 41 Czech Republic
Picturesque neo-Gothic Hluboká Castle, established in 13th century, considered to be one of the most amazing castles in the Czech Republic. Located in a stunning park and with richly decorated interiors, this will be one of the highlights of this trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
Český Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a lively, cosmopolitan town with a unique atmosphere surrounded by unspoiled countryside. Dominated by a castle stretching over the meandering River Vltava, Český Krumlov's narrow cobbled streets wind along with romantic nooks between patrician houses where you'll find attractive exhibits of world-renowned artists, music festivals and concerts, and theatre performances. The cosy inns, coffee shops, and ancient taverns entertain a diverse international crowd. You can admire more than 300 historical buildings, and, together with an English-speaking guide, visit the castle, with its amazing Baroque theatre, and the castle moat with bears living there.
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: Three-course tasting lunch in a cosy local restaurant in Český Krumlov with choice of local beers or amazing Czech wines
• Dinner: Evening - light dinner in a beautiful restaurant in Český Krumlov with famous local beer or wines.
Accommodation included: Accommodation is arranged in a cosy and charming small local boutique hotel near the Český Krumlov city centre.
Day 2: Hallstatt - amazing UNESCO sites in Austria. City sightseeing, lunch, World Heritage Skywalk, optionaly salt mine tour
Stop At: Hallstatt, Hallstatt, Upper Austria
UNESCO World Heritage Siote,picture-perfect Austrian town Hallstatt. This historical town has become one of the most popular places to visit in Austria. History of this little pictoresque town is going back to 13th century
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hallstatt Ossuary, Maria am Berg Öffnungszeiten: Von Mai bis Oktober täglich von 10.00 bis 18.00 Uhr., Hallstatt Austria
World-famous ossuary with thousands of skulls and bones
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hallstatt Skywalk "Welterbeblick", Salzbergstrasse 21, Hallstatt 4830 Austria
This unique view platform sits 350 meters over the tops of the Hallstatt houses, offering panoramic views of the entire Dachstein Salzkammergut region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hallstatt, Austria
Optionally Hallstatt historical Salt Mine Tour. Price of this 1,5-hour long tour is not included in the cost of the trip
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Breakfast: Amazing breakfast in Český Krumlov, stunning UNESCO World Heritage Town
• Lunch: Delicious tasting lunch in a charming restaurant in the middle of amazing Austrian UNESCO town Hallstatt
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off service for any accommodation located in Prague.This service is charged 8 EUR/person for pick up and 8 EUR/person for drop off
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this trip
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this trip but with 100% surcharge
- Minimum amount of travelers for this trip are two persons
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.