Two days trip to Giza pyramids,Sakkara Cairo main sites from Alexandria port
In two days tour, achieve the dream of your life and visit the pyramids of the great pharaohs of ancient Egypt in Giza and Sakkara. Enjoy the only survivor of the seven wonders of the ancient world and the Sphinx. Tour the step pyramid and the city of Memphis. On the following day, Enjoy your tour-visiting one of the largest museums in the world, Walk like an Egyptian among statues, golden staff of king Tut, mummies, tools and much more. Then, visit Cairo’s most famous Islamic site: Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. please yourself in the narrow lanes of khan El Khalili Souk and enjoy the atmosphere of the medieval period.Drive back to the port of Alexandria
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick-up and drop-off services from Alexandria Port
- All transfers on an air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodations in Cairo for 1 night at a 5-star hotel
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water during the tour
- 2 lunches at local restaurants
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All service charge and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Mit Rahina Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry to any of the pyramids ,camel ride or sun boat museum
- Entrance fees of the royal mummies
Day 1: Giza pyramids -Sakkara -Memphis
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visit the Great pyramid of Cheops(Khufu). It is certainly one of the most important monuments of ancient Egypt. A masterpiece of fabricated structure and architecture, you will be overwhelmed by the huge size of its blocks, the height and the age that exceeded 4600 years.
Your guide will explain fully the history of all the area including the other pyramids, of Chephren and Mycerinus, answer all your questions and you will have the chance to take pictures of the whole area.
You will spend more than two hours in the area so that you can enter one of the pyramids chamber or visit the Sun boat museum. You may like to have a camel ride around the area.
Moving to the Sphinx area where you will spend some time exploring this monolith statue, which symbolizes the power and wisdom of the pharaoh. Next to the Sphinx area, you will visit the valley temple where you will learn about mummification in ancient Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara Egypt
Your next stop is Sakkara, home of Egypt's oldest pyramid, built in 2800 B.C. Your guide will provide a brief history of the famous Step Pyramid and you will have free time to walk around and visit the painted tombs of the nobles
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mit Rahina Museum, Mit Rahinah, Al Badrashin 11511 Egypt
Memphis is the oldest capital of Egypt after the unity in 3100 B.C. You will visit the open-air museum of the city. In Memphis, you will see the second largest Sphinx in Egypt, the lying colossus of Ramses II and many more monuments dug in this great city.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: 5 star hotel
Day 2: Cairo city tour
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian museum in Cairo is one of the largest museums in the world. Your Egypt tours will take you in a 4 hours tour to explore the treasures of the museum (opend in 1901).Look at the amazing monuments and artifacts in its different halls in a guided tour. Although the museum has tens of thousands of artifacts but in this short tour, your Egyptologist guide will focus on the highlights and masterpieces of the museum
Visit the Tut Ankh Amun Wing on the first floor and see his wonderful collection of historically important artwork. The treasures are mainly golden and they cover a quite large section of the museum. This area of the museum includes significant statues, furniture and gold sculptures. After enjoying the guided part of the tour, take some free time to browse the museum with the option of visiting the royal mummy room.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Visit to the Citadel of Saladin, a 12th century fortress .Inside the citadel; you will go into the Alabaster mosque. Built in 1830, the mosque was designed by a Turkish architect, who followed the same style of the Blue mosque of Sultan Ahmed in Istanbul. Your guide will explain the main elements of the mosque and basic Islamic principles. Enjoy the panoramic view of the city from the top.Back to Alexandria port
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- port of Alexandria
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.