Two-Dives Scuba Diving Experience in Muscat
Diving in Oman is known for the encounter huge schools of fish and colorful and healthy reefs.
At particular dive locations around Muscat Oman you have the opportunity to encounter white tip reef sharks, green and hawksbill turtles and even spinner and bottlenose dolphins and if you are lucky you may see whale sharks.
This contributes to the unique experience of diving within the Sultanat of Oman.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 dives, air or nitrox, bottle, lead, guide, drinking water and fruit
What's excluded :
- Diving equipment, diving computer
Get ready to discover the beauty of the Gulf of Oman.
We will go to the dives sites in the area called "Bandar Khayran" or "Fahl Island" depending on weather conditions.
Board a dive boat and cruise to two beautiful dive sites with shallow waters ideal for novices and deeper areas perfect for experienced divers.
Enjoy a personalized experience on this fully diving tour
The rest of the day you can use the beach facilities for free at Muscat Hills Resort.
Departure Point :Blue Flow Diving in oman, Al Jissah St, Muscat, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered We offer free return transfer from any hotel 25km distance from our Dive CenterPlease give us your hotel name with room number
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Play Safe
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.