Two Hour Camel Ride in Palmaerie from Marrakech
Take a fun camel ride amidst the palm trees and arid outback of the Palmaerie just outside of Marrakech. You will be collected from your accommodation in Marrakech and taken to the Palmaerie where you will meet your nomad guides before picking out your camel and heading off an a two and a half hour ride. Your rollicking tour will end with an authentic Moraccan tea break before you're picked up for your trip back to the hotel.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Camel Ride
- Moroccan Tea break
What's excluded :
- You will be taken by minibus from your hotel around 10 am to the Palmaerie where you will meet your friendly camel. The Palmaerie of Marrakech is like time travelling to the old Marrakech - the Marrakech when only a Medina existed, without modern malls and chain restaurants. Take a peaceful two and a half hour camel ride in desert terrain, made all the more dramatic by the African sky, be it the vivid blue of the days, to the vibrant reds and oranges of the days end.
Wear comfortable clothes for your desert camel riding adventure. After experiencing all old Marrakech has to offer, you will have an authentic Moroccan tea break. Enjoy the bliss of drinking tea in a sot Berber setting. Your driver will transport you back to your hotel at the end.
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Marrakech
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.