Two Hour Martha's Vineyard Sunset Cruise
Sunset cruise around the Edgartown Harbor area of Martha’s Vineyard aboard the authentic New England lobster boat, Plan Sea. Bring your own food and drink and relax while listening to the expert local guide and cruising past beautiful residences, yachts and natural scenic vistas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Arrive at Memorial Wharf, 53 Dock St, Edgartown (Harbor) 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
The deckhand will welcome you aboard and help stow your carry-ons
The Captain will tell you about the safety features including the Man Overboard procedure and other useless information
The vessel will leave the dock. The first half of the cruise is very slow cruising through the calm harbor. This is a great time to break out the food and drink.
The expert crew will provide fun facts, gossip, and tall tales while we pass by exclusive private clubs, private residences of the rich and famous, an alien landing strip and other amazing sights.
Secure the food before we leave the harbor, pass the Edgartown lighthouse, and enter Nantucket Sound to see the sunset over Martha's Vineyard.
You will always remember the evening you spent aboard the Maine-built lobster yacht, Plan Sea
Departure Point :Edgartown Memorial Wharf, 50 Dock St, Edgartown, MA 02539, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.