Two Mountains eMTB Experience
A fantastic full day Mountain Bike tour, where you will leave the city to climb two beautiful mountains, along safe paths and enjoying wonderful landscapes. We leave the smog and city traffic to immerse ourselves in the local nature, with its Mediterranean scrub and its unmistakable colors and smells.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of an eMTB (MTB pedelec)
- Use of Helmet
- Bottled water
- MTB Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parco della Favorita, Piazza Leoni Piazza Cascino, 90100, Palermo, Sicily Italy
located at the foot of Mount Pellegrino, created in 1799 by Ferdinand III of Bourbon, when he arrived in Palermo because of the Parthenopean Revolution that forced him to leave Naples (where he reigned with the name of Ferdinand IV). The sovereign wanted to reproduce the beauties of the palace of Portici and did not hesitate to expropriate land to carry out his project: a park of about 400 hectares which was called the Royal Tenuta della Favorita.
Pass By: Pizzo Manolfo, Unnamed Road, Provincia di, 90147 Palermo PA, Italy
Of the short and soft chain of reliefs with a south-north trend that runs along the city, the most known by the Palermitans is Pizzo Manolfo, above all because it is the most easily identifiable by observing the group from the Piana dei Colli or from the highway to Trapani. Today the countless paths that wind along the mountain are the destination of many trekking and mountain bike enthusiasts, as well as used by local shepherds. During the journey it will be easy to come across stables and meet horses, cows and sheep.
Pass By: Montelepre, Montelepre, Province of Palermo, Sicily
country of origin of the infamous Bandito Salvatore Giuliano who immediately after the Second World War, at the head of an armed band, sowed terror in the countryside and neighboring countries.
Stop At: Montagna Longa, 90045 Cinisi PA, Italy
It is a mountain near the town of Carini. Its height is 975 meters above sea level. The path that leads to the top starts from the Santa Venera wood and winds for several km. offering wonderful views over the whole area below. The mountain was the scene of the plane crash of Alitalia flight 112 which took place on May 5, 1972, where 115 people perished.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Carini, Carini, Province of Palermo, Sicily
ancient Hyccara, inhabited since prehistoric times. Beautiful Piazza Piazza and the Norman castle, built between the eleventh and twelfth centuries.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Isola Delle Femmine, Isola Delle Femmine, Province of Palermo, Sicily
A fishing village in the Palermo province, famous for its islet today a natural reserve, where young prisoners were once relegated
Departure Point :Sicicla Ecotourism, Via Onorato, 8, 90139 Palermo PA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is possible with Extra Fee € 10.00 per pax to pay directly to the driver
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Two Mountains eMTB Experience 6/30/2020 - 7/27/2022
TwoMountains eMTB Hotel Pickup 6/30/2020 - 7/27/2022
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- the organization will require customers to view the Italian national anti-covid legislation, our. security protocol and to sign it
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.