Twoo Days Zagora Desert Trip From Marrakech
Enjoy At 2 day To Visit The desert, Make A Tour In The Back Of Dromedary, Visit The Kasbahs, Professional Driver Who Speaks English And French.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Night in a campsite in the heart of the small dunes of Zagora
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
Day 1: MARRAKECH - KASBAH AIT BEN HADOU - ZAGORA
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Your desert tour with your shared budget of 2 days between Marrakech and Zagora begins around 7:30 am by joining a group to Zagora via the Tizi Ntichka pass (at 2260 m altitude) passing different villages Berbers in adobe and the inhabitants raising their goats. Stop in the middle of the High Atlas Mountains for photos, stretch your legs or have a coffee.
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
Upon arrival at Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou, you will have time to explore the village, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its famous Kasbah, which has been used as a backdrop for various epics of the Bible, as well as for commercial photo shoots and modeling. After visiting the Kasbah, you will have a free hour's lunch break.
Stop At: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
From there, we will continue along Ouarzazate and cross the northeast of the Anti Atlas to the oasis of Agdz. After a brief stop in the center of the village, get ready to admire the most incredible landscapes one after the other, as you travel through the Draa Valley with its fortified kasbahs and oases dotted with thousands of date palms. The Drâa Valley is home to the largest palm plantation in Morocco.
Stop At: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
Upon our arrival at Zagora Desert late in the afternoon, we will meet our camel caravans and our camel trekking adventure will start through the Zagora Desert while preparing for a beautiful sunset for about one hour. hour. Please kindly note that there are almost no sand dunes in Zagora.
Just before dark, we drive our camels to our Berber desert camp nestled in the middle of nowhere. a delicious Moroccan dinner will be served tonight in your Bedouin camp. Right after dinner, get ready for a fantastic drum performance by the campfire. Your local nomadic desert hosts will play drums and sing local folk music until around midnight. Do not hesitate to learn more about the constellation of stars or just enjoy the silence of the desert under a crystal clear sky.
Accommodation included: Night in a campsite in the heart of the small dunes of Zagora
Day 2: ZAGORA - OUARZAZATE - MARRAKECH
Stop At: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
Early in the morning, your camp hosts will wake you up to watch the sunrise.
After breakfast, ride a camel again to meet your vehicle and driver on the main road.
Stop At: Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
From there, we depart for Ouarzazate, where we will stop for lunch at a local cafe, and visit the Kasbah of Taourirt (optional - depending on the time).
Early in the afternoon, we return to Marrakech crossing the High Atlas Mountains.
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Your 2-day budget shared desert trip from Marrakech to Zagora will end on around 7:00 p.m. in summer and 8:00 p.m. in winter.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The Chauffeure Must Be On Place
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks Would be available in the Car
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.