Udaipur Night Walk (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Udaipur is a beautiful city during the day, yet it is even more beautiful at night. Come and join us on this amazing and completely off beat experience of Udaipur at night. Experience the urban side of city on this walk, visit local popular hangout places, most prominent, beautiful monuments, ancient and modern buildings and old streets in the beautiful night view of the Udaipur city.
1. Explore the illuminated buildings, ancient temple, prominent lanes and beautiful monuments in the beautiful night view.
2. Capture the glimpses of magnificent memorial of the Rajput hero Maharana Pratap and beautiful Fateh Sagar Paal to watch a sunset.
3. We follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you.
4. Get the great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- One Hot Beverage
- Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet to understand the local trivia
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aravali Vatika, Zinc Park, Udaipur 313001 India
Visit the Aravali Vatika, three Layer landscape Garden, a small artificial lake
Pass By: Moti Magri, Zinc Park, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Visit the the Pearl hill overlooks the Fateh Sagar Lake, memorial of the Rajput hero Maharana Pratap.
Pass By: Hall Of Heroes, Hall of heroes, Zinc Park, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Hall of Heroes, contains 20 large paintings on Mewar history and models of Chittorgarh and the Haldighati battlefield.
Pass By: Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur India
Visit the Moteshwar Mahadev Temple and Fateh Sagar Paal, kilometer long paal of fateh sagar lake and one of the most beautiful places to watch a sunset.
Pass By: Sunset Point Park Udaipur, Zinc Park, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Visit the Sunset Point, Fateh Sagar Garden, Circuit House and Guru Gobind Singh Park
Departure Point :Aravali Vatika, Zinc Park, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Return Detail :Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.