Udawalawe National Park Safari from Hikkaduwa
(SKU: LK60110700) Udawalawe National Park, the sixth largest animal sanctuary of Sri Lanka, is located 112 miles (180 km) from Colombo in south-central sector of the island. The park is situated just south of the Central Highlands, of which escarpment brings about an enrapturing backdrop. Udawalawe National Park established in the year 1972 with the objective of protecting the catchment area of Udawalawe reservoir, which provides water for agriculture and hydro-power generation spreads over an area 30,821 resembling an African game park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick and drop off,
- Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle,
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur,
- 1 Jeep Safari in Udawalawe National Park,
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person,
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks,
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
You will be starting your tour from Hikkaduwa at 9:30 am. Your chauffeur will be picking you up from your hotel and driving you to Udawalawe.
Thereafter proceed to Udawalawe National Park by 01:30 pm where you will meet your safari jeep to go on a lovely jeep safari.
Enjoy a three-hour safari which would give you a chance to explore the amazing Udawalawe National Park. Travel through the marshes, forests and grasslands of the park that was created as a sanctuary for wildlife in the 1970s. See the water birds and Sri Lankan elephants for which the park is famed. Catch glimpses of the other mammals and birds, as well as the reptiles, amphibians and butterflies.
After the safari, you will return to your vehicle and you’ll get back to the hotel by 10:00 pm, completing your tour
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Hikkaduwa
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.