Ulaanbaatar Explorer Tour
Ulaanbaatar Explorer Tour aims to provide an enthusiastic and authentic way to get-to-know Ulaanbaatar. After a hotel pickup, begin this 5-hour sightseeing tour all around Ulaanbaatar. Led by a local guide, you'll pass through the most iconic sights, neighborhoods, and unique places where tourist don't usually go. Enjoy interesting conversation with stories and facts about the city. Your guide will pause for photo stops as you pass the quick attractions. Explorer tour is an excellent choice for those who wish to experience the real Ulaanbaatar City with their family and friends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Small-group of 3-5 people
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal extras
- Your 5-hour Explorer tour and guided adventure in the City of Ulaanbaatar begins at the famous Gandantegchenling Monastery. Attend the ancient Buddhist morning rituals and see the biggest Buddha statue, Migjid Janraisig, in Central Asia. From there, you’ll travel all over Ulaanbaatar with narration from your guide that will illuminate the city’s rich history and the stories behind its iconic structures and wonders.
Travel down unique streets overlooking the two different developments of the city with its span of the Ger District and a modern city neighborhood. Visit the local's market and taste different varieties of foods. Then go on top of Zaisan Memorial Square to see the full view of the city. Also, the visit to the renowned Black Market is included.
Of course, the transportation is the private vehicle but you will also get to ride public bus and learn how to take a taxi in Ulaanbaatar.
Our local professional guides have tons of historic knowledge, interesting stories, and good old humor. We also have some stops for amazing pictures opportunities to forever captures your adventure in Ulaanbaatar. Reserve your tour today.
Explorer tour ends at your hotel. We visit Gandantegchenling Monastery, Ger District of Ulaanbaatar, Ulaanbaatar Local's Market, Zaisan Memorial Square, The Black Market, The Last King's Palace, National History Museum, Bogd Khan Uul, Gift & Speciality Shops, Choijin Lama Temple Museum, and popular lunch restaurant.
Departure Point :Location of your choice within city of Ulaanbaatar
Departure Time :Your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby at 8:50am and departs at 9am
Return Detail :Location of your choice within city of Ulaanbaatar
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide your hotel address and information upon completion of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.