Ultimate Museum Experience | Tour + Dine + Shop (10am daily)
Discover where Australia's stories come alive at the National Museum of Australia with the Ultimate Museum Experience.
Join the Building and Architecture Tour at 10am, enjoy lunch and a drink at our stunning lakeside cafe after your tour and then indulge at the Museum Shop with a $20 shopping voucher.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Main Meal at the Museum Cafe. Open 9am - 4.45pm daily (breakfast and lunch served until 2.30pm)
- One glass of either wine/beer or soft drink or coffee/tea
- Guided tour with Museum tour guide
- A $20 shopping voucher at the Museum Shop (The Museum Shop discount applies to full-priced items, single transaction only, and cannot be redeemed for cash)
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Australia
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of arrival to the Museum car park.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission to temporary exhibition with a charge (available for purchase)
- Visit: National Museum of Australia, Lawson Crescent Acton Peninsula, Canberra 2601 Australia
The National Museum of Australia is where Australia’s stories come alive. Located on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin, with a stunning lake-side cafe and one-of-a-kind shop, the Museum provides an extraordinary place to explore the rich and diverse history and culture of Australia and its people and is a must see for every visitor to Canberra.
Present your ticket at the Information Hub on arrival for the Ultimate Museum Experience that includes:
1) A Building and Architecture Tour (departing at 10am daily). This 1 hour guided tour offers guests the opportunity to discover the stories and meanings hidden in the museum building, design and landscapes.
2) After your tour, enjoy lunch with a local beer or wine at the Museum Cafe. Stunning architecture and spectacular views over Lake Burley Griffin create the perfect place to enjoy delicious seasonal fare or a tempting treat with family and friends.
3) A $20 shopping voucher to spend at the Museum Shop*. Discover a beautiful range of homewares, glassware, jewellery, Indigenous arts and crafts, toys, books, bath products, giftware and much more - everything we sell has a story to tell.
Departure Point :National Museum of Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dietaries are catered for. Please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Present your either printed or electronic voucher (e-vouchers) with photo ID to matching the booking name in exchange for your activity. Without proof of purchase and photo ID, the Museum reserves the right to charge visitors for the cost of the tour per person.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- On arrival, proceed to the Information Hub to redeem your voucher
- Weelchairs, prams and motorised scooters are available for hire from the Information Desk
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.