Ultimate Turks and Caicos Snorkeling Tour
The first stop on this 2 stop snorkeling tour is a shallow reef called the Coral Gardens Reef. The second stop is at the famous Grand Turk Wall in the marine park. The wall is actually a coral reef drop-off that begins in depths of 25-30 feet and plunges to depths of over 7,000 feet!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of snorkeling gear
- Bottled water
- Includes 12% Turks and Caicos government tax
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Whether you are an avid snorkeler or just a beginner this is an opportunity to get up close and personal with the beautiful sea life right below you.
Our first stop is a shallow reef called the Coral Gardens Reef. At this sight you will see bright colorful fish, curious turtles, assorted soft and hard corals and stingrays. Weather permitted you might see, pet or even kiss one of the reefs resident nurse sharks.
The second stop is The Amazing Wall. The Amazing Wall is a coral shelf that depths start at just 20 ft then drop to 70 ft another drop off at 700 ft then fall off to 7000 ft and beyond. The views of these drops are breathtaking along with all of the beautiful sea life you and your guests will see. Such as soft and hard corals, sea fans, colorful fish and turtles of all sizes.
• Exclusive Escape Tours, In front of White Sands Hotel. Between the Cruise center and Jack Shack, TKCA 1ZZ Grand Turk
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Cockburn Town TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide name of cruise ship you are arriving on
- Guest must be able to board and exit boat using ladder
- US Coast Guard Approved Boating Certification
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weight Restrictions 300 lbs.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Prior to boarding, guests will be required to sanitize their hands(sanitation station will be set up) Guests are encouraged to bring their own snorkeling mask. Snorkeling gear is available and sanitized prior to use.Guests showing signs of the COVID illness will not be allowed to complete the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.