Uluguru Mountain Hiking
Morogoro Town is approximately 3-4 hours drive west of Dar Es Salaam. It is also esily accessible from Mikumi (1 hours drive), Udzungwa (2 hours drive) and Ruaha National Parks (4 hours drive) and Selous Game reserve (5 hours drive).
Tour fees are used to fund local conservation and community development projects.
On these tours you will experience our spectacular local scenery:
your will have an opportunity to understand and learn luguru people culture, local food as well as eating and learning how local people strawberry cultivation as source of encome to them
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Do you have an extra day before or after a safari in Tanzania? Or do you simply have a day in Morogoro to fill while waiting for a transfer in or out of town? A hike in the Uluguru Mountains to Choma Waterfall or all the way to Bondwa peak or Lupanga Peak is a great way to spend the day!,
This is more of a walk through villages on a steep dirt trail, than it is a true “hike” through treacherous terrain.
The uluguru mountains are the mountain range in eastern Tanzania named after the uluguru tribe one of the most popular hikes short day trip at your plan for hike to lupanga peak 2150m above sea level a tough walk of 6 to 8 hours on this hike you will be able to see the kinole waterfall meet Waluguru people who are very friendly and enjoy the strawberries.
Top of Uluguru mountains you will experiences traditionally Tanzanian strawberry garden. Adjacent clean and natural cold ware stream. Farmers produce strawberry for commercial but not extensive farming. We offer tour during strawberry season to our visitor to learn and watch traditionally strawberry plantation. Prepare to taste natural strawberry
• Morning Side And Uluguru Mountains, Uluguru Mountains, Morogoro Tanzania
Departure Point :Morogoro, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in TanzaniaAirports
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Departure Time :8/9/2019 - 10/2/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 06:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 06:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 06:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 06:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.