Uluru & Kata Tjuta Grand View Helicopter Flight
One of our most popular tours, at approx 36 minutes, this extended tour showcases the unique and amazing colours of Uluru and Kata Tjuta.
The unique flight path over the Red Centre will be sure to give you the opportunity to capture that postcard photo. Be sure to book in early as limited seats apply.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Approx 36 minute helicopter flight
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Breath taking views of Sunset at Uluru and Kata Tjuta.
Departure Point :Town Square Helipad, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply, single passengers can be joined with other bookings.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.