Uluru Sunrise and Guided Base Walk
Enjoy a magical morning walking around the base of Uluru, watching the first sunlight of the day creep across the desert plains, slowly changing the color of your surroundings. This walk is 6.5-miles (11-kilometers) in length.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light breakfast including cereal, fruit and muffin
- Experienced Local Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Super comfortable luxury coach including: free wifi, in-seat USB, air conditioning
- Tea, coffee or hot chocolate & biscuits
What's excluded :
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Travel to Kuniya Piti at the base of Uluru, a sacred site for the Anangu, to begin your 10½ kms sunrise walk. Learn the sacred Tjukurpa (creation) story of the Mala people. Visit the tallest waterfall in Central Australia at Kantju Gorge and hear the Tjukurpa story of the cheeky Blue-tongue Lizard. View ancient rock art and hear the story of Kuniya and Liru at the Mutitjulu Waterhole. Then, return to Kuniya Piti and receive a souvenir certificate celebrating completion of the Uluru Base Walk!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A good level of fitness is required for this tour.
- We'll supply drinking water, all you need to do is bring your water bottles
- Minimum 1.5 litres of water required to participate in the walk
- Comfortable walking shoes are a must! Open shoes not recommended
- Tour commences 1 hour prior to sunrise, as such tour start start time with vary depending on time of year
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- National Park Pass is free of charge to December 31 2020 and $25 per person thereafter
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.