Uluru Sunrise (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta Half Day Trip
Experience an unforgettable sunrise at Uluru (Ayers Rock). Warm up with a tea or coffee and settle in on the viewing platform for an incredible view of the surrounding desert landscape as the sun rises over Uluru and Kata Tjuta. Walk the trail through Walpa Gorge following the natural creek between two of the tallest domes of Kata Tjuta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tea, coffee or hot chocolate & biscuits
- Experienced local driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel in a super comfortable coach with: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
What's excluded :
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee (AUD $25 per adult and AUD $12.50 per child)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru Sunrise Viewing Area, Mutitjulu NT 0872, Australia
Rise early and travel into Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park. Enjoy a warming tea, coffee or hot chocolate as the dawn creeps across the desert plain and lights up Uluru
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kata-Tjuta Dunes Viewing Area, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
Enjoy a panoramic view of the southern side of Kata Tjuta from the Dune Viewing platform. Uluru can also be easily seen on the distant horizon from this lookout.Your Driver Guide will provide insight into the history and geology of this ancient land.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Walpa Gorge, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
On arrival at Kata Tjuta, spend time exploring Walpa Gorge, following the path between two of the tallest domes, to a lush oasis in the desert
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee of $25 AUD per adult and $12.50 AUD per child will be payable upon your tour check in. This entry fee lasts for 3 consecutive days, so you can reuse as often as you wish. The ticket can also be pre-purchased upon your arrival into Yulara
- Operates in all weather conditions, and the Australian desert can be quite cool in the early morning. Please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please ensure appropriate footwear is warn
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.