Uncharted Escapes: Kos Land Rover Safari
Explore more in the island of Hippocrates, "Kos".
Our day starts from Kos city center and touristic areas heading towards mount Dikaios through unpaved mountain routes. Our 7 seater Land Rovers driven by expert escorts will help you to explore the Real "Kos" in a semi-private jeep tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Multi-language group escort-drivers.
- Special equipped Land Rovers
- Lunch with traditional food
- Liability insurance and local taxes
What's excluded :
- Infants are not allowed
- Drinks and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kos, Kos, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Unpaved off-road routes, wild and dense vegetation, non touristic places, unique panoramic views, photo stops and traditional local flavors are only some of our experiences that you will receive in a 6-7 hours Jeep Tour.
After few hours of off-road explorations in the inland of Kos, we reach a traditional local coffee shop in a village and where we enjoy our coffee served by locals.
Continuing our roadtrip to the peaks of mount Dikaios, full of amazing views and histories, we reach a traditional local tavern in Zia village to fill our appetite.
Different local Greek dishes ''Mezedes'' will be served in our lunch accompanied by local wine.
After our lunch stop and with full appetite our day continues to the peacock park for some great pictures. Our day comes slowly to an end driving back to our
hotels full of memories, adventures, best panoramic views of Kos from above and full of information’s about the island.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Kos - Kardamena - Mastichari - Marmari - Tigkaki - Lampi - Kos Town - Agios Fokas
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from car sickness, fear of heights or bumpy roads, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 8 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a Jeep tour.
- Don’t forget your comfortable shoes (for example trekking shoes or sandals), camera, sun protection, etc. During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
- We reserve the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice
- The trip is ideal for everyone who´s looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, youth groups, single or couple participants, families with children from 8 years old and companies.
- The trip has guided stops every 30-40 minutes, for everyone´s convenience.
- In order to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. That also counts for any kind of food allergy, and only when possible to find suitable alternatives.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks are required inside vehicles and in other areas where specified on spot
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.