UNESCO Bialowieza - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car
If you are planning to stay in Warsaw for a few days but also would like to see Bialowieza?
We've a perfect solution for you!
A private driver will pick you up from the address provided in Warsaw by Mercedes car, comfortable for 1 up to 6 passengers and will take you to Bialowieza for a full-day tour. During this 3-hour tour, the local guide English-speaking will introduce you to the atmosphere of this beautiful place.
Białowieża National Park is the only Polish natural property designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. The Park is the most important – central zone of Białowieża Forest Biosphere Reserve.
The oldest building and monument in Bialowieza are located within the Bialowieza Forest. It’s a wooden manor house from 1845 and obelisk made of sandstone commemorating the hunt of Augustus III of Poland.
It is a place where everyone will surely find something for themselves. It’s worth getting closer to nature with us to see the most scenic and distant corners of this region.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English-speaking driver
- Passengers insurance
- 3-hours of English-speaking local guide
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bialowieza National Park Tours
What's excluded :
- Lunch and snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bialowieza National Park Tours, Bialowieza Poland
Bialowieza Forest is the oldest National Park in Poland and one of the oldest in Europe. As the only Polish natural object, it was inscribed on the World Heritage List by UNESCO.
Bison, a symbol of the Park, is Europe’s largest land mammal. Bialowieza Forest is a home to the wild living bison and currently there are around 500 specimens.
Thanks to tourist routes and educational paths, you can reach the most charming forest areas. It’s a place where 3 cultures: Polish, Belorussian and Ukrainian have lived arm in arm for centuries and created a unique composition that delights with dialect, customs and architecture.
Please let us know if you would like to book any other language.
We can provide: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian. Please keep in mind that the price might change.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel or any other address in Warsaw. Our driver is waiting at the hotel lobby or Chopin Airport arrival hall with Guest name on the iPad.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are cyclically antibacterial ozonated, sensitive surfaces such as door handles, headrests, handrails, plastic elements are frequently disinfected with virucidal agents daily. Drivers adhere to safety rules they are equipped with masks, protective gloves and antibacterial gels. We care!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.