Unesco Jewels:Florence from Rome by high speed train & Uffizi entrance
Spend a day in Florence and optimize your time and visit one of the most beautiful cities of the world at your own pace.
Enjoy your Italian holiday taking a round trip by high-speed train to Florence. Visit the Cradle of the Renaissance, known worldwide for its treasures of art and architecture. Explore the city on your own to see Florence how you want to see it. Visit the splendid Uffizi Gallery with no line and see Mastepieces from Giotto, Cimabue and Botticelli!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by high-speed train
- Tour leader
- Uffizi Entrance ticket with skip the line
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Stop At: Stazione di Firenze Santa Maria Novella, Piazza della Stazione 1, 50123, Florence Italy
Departure Point :Via Marsala, 46, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Roma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.