UNESCO World Heritage and Colonial Towns!
Have a great experience learning about the history of El Salvador with us. Visitng one of the most important acheological sites in our country and the colonial towns you will enjoy a local experience,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Joya de Ceren and Ruta de Las Flores, along this tour we will learn about the greatness of the Pre-Hispanic Mesoamerican Empire visiting one of the most important archeological sites known as the Pompeii of America, Joya de Ceren is a small village cove by 14 layers of volcanic ash and is a UNESCO world heritage. After that, we will drive to Nahuizalco, a town with a lot of indigenous background, few kilometers above the mountains we stop in Juayua, then we continue visiting Apaneca, here we will stop for a coffee tasting at Entre Nubes farm. Following the rout, we will find Ataco, a colorful town that still preserves its cobblestone streets.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up in your hotel at 8:30 am
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :San Salvador, El Salvador
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.