Unique experience organic lunch or dinner on a treetop in Umbria
If you’re looking for an informal food experience, this treetop table is ideal. Sit down for a lunch or dinner on a platform built high in the branches of a tree on a farm in the Umbrian countryside. This location is a delightfully rustic farmstay in Umbria, near the town of Todi, 30 minutes by car from Perugia.
Silvia, the owner and chef, is very enthusiastic about Italian and Umbrian food and farming, and loves sharing her knowledge with guests, through informal meals and tours of the farm. The home made meals here are really excellent, if not most, ingredients, come straight from the farm outside.
Guests are welcome to pick and eat some of the produce themselves and you can also sample much of it too in their previously mentioned fantastic Umbrian meals.
Appointment at 12.00 pm, at the farm and let's start with a tour of the farm, at 1.00 pm starting our lunch experience.Alternatively meeting at 7pm (if you choose dinner option)
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit of the organic farm and vegetable garden
- Organic lunch or dinner on a tree top terrace
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- pick and transfers (available with supplement on request)
- 15 minutes by car from Todi city centre. An hidden farm where you will spend an amazing and unusual dining experience on a terrace.
Departure Point :Cecanibbi, 06059 Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.