Unique Java Tour ( Bike, Surf, Hike & Raft )
Explore unique Java tour outside the tourist trail. Enjoy the great fresh air of the outdoors while experiencing the beauty of nature and cultures in different areas all over Java island. Feel Java’s beautiful and unique nature, feel the friendliness of Indonesians and explore the varieties of natural beauty of this island : Jungle, Volcanoes, Canyon, Beaches, Mountains, rice fields, temples, tea plantations, cacao plantations, traditional villages, traditional dances and foods. The Java nature tour is refreshing for anyone.
What's included :
- 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Train, Private Vehicle, Boat, Motor bike, Bike
- Guesthouse (2 nights), Hotel (7 nights)
What's excluded :
- Foods & Drinks
- Any personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Our Itinerary
DAY 1: Arrival in Jakarta
Selamat datang! Welcome to Indonesia. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting. Bandung is capital city of West Java province! Famous with old buildings from Dutch colonial times, textile.
DAY 2: Pangandaran
Today there’s some distance to cover, Travel by train to Sidareja City then take a private minicar to Pangandaran. Pangandaran is a small fishing village popular with visitors looking for a coastal escape.
DAY 3: Pangandaran
Set off on a tour of the local surrounds, villages, cottage industries on a cycling tour through the rice fields and countryside surrounding Pangandaran.
DAY 4: Green Canyon
Embark on a white water rafting adventure just outside Pangandaran today.
DAY 5: Batukaras
This beach is a favorite for beginner surfers, has waves that are not too high making it easier for every tourist who wants to try and learn to surf.
DAY 6: Dieng Plateau
Sailing by boat along the river passing mangrove islands to Cilacap. Continue by car straight to Dieng Plateau. This trip will give you Java’s beautiful nature full with rice fields . Enjoy the scenery of the valley and the mountains
DAY 7: Yogyakarta
Wake up early morning, to make a trekking to one of the highest villages in Dieng 2300m above see level. From here we enjoy the stunning sunrise in a great surrounding of Merbabu and Sumbing mountain and the valley of Dieng.
DAY 8: Yogyakarta
Rise early to catch the morning light and avoid the crowds at Candi Borobudur, the largest Buddhist structure on earth. This magnificent World Heritage site is set in a tranquil park.
DAY 9: Yogyakarta
Pedal out of the city on a cycling tour (approximately 6 km) through the rice fields and countryside surrounding Yogyakarta.
DAY 10: The End
The Unique Java Tour has come to his end. At the appropriate time, transfer to airport for your onward flight. Where we hope you will leave Indonesia satisfied full with great experience.
• Pangandaran – Guided trek in coastal reserve
• Pangandaran – Cycling tour
• Pangandaran – Body rafting at green canyon & Bamboo Bridge
• Batukaras – Surfing lesson
• Boat sailing at mangrove area
• Dieng – Cikunir Climb with local guide,Complex Arjuna Temples
• Dieng – Sikidang Creater
• Yogyakarta – Borobudur Temple complex
• Yogyakarta – Cycling tour
Departure Point :Hotel or airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.