Unique Private Journey to a Tea Plantation from Sochi
This is a tour to famous Dagomys Tea Plantation, where travellers will have a chance to walk through the tea plantation founded in the Soviet period as a ChaySovKhoz (Chaynoe Sovetskoe Khozyaystvo) – Soviet Agricultural Unit. The tea plantation is located 17 km from the Sochi city centre. You will learn about the technology of growing and processing of tea by the local agronomist and will get to participate in a Krasnodar tea tasting with cakes, honey, jam and souvenirs. After a tour to the Tea Plantation, take a ride around Sochi's central sights to learn more about the city and listen to your guide's fascinating stories.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
- Driver’s services as per the program (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
- Uch-Dere tea plantation entrance fee
- Tea ceremony
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
What's excluded :
- Food / Drinks (except mentioned)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dagomys Tea Plantation, Zaporozhskaya st., 302 village Uch-Dere, Sochi 354231 Russia
Meet your guide in your Sochi hotel to start your tour to the place where the world's northernmost tea has been cultivated since 1887, under the Krasnodar Tea brand. The tea plantation tour is one of Sochi's most important tourist attractions. It offers travellers an insight into tea plantations in the subtropical climate of Sochi. Sochi is well-known as the only place in the country that produces tea, thanks to particular weather conditions, they have the northernmost plantations in the world. You can join a guided tour that explains the history of tea in the region inside an izba, a traditional log house. The izba is located on top of a mountain and offers unforgettable views. And inside you can try local tea from samovar and listen to 19th-century folklore music.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Marine Passenger Terminal, Voikova, 1, Sochi 354009 Russia
Sochi passenger seaport - the largest passenger port in the Black Sea. A great photo opportunity! The striking Maritime Passenger Terminal of the Naval Station building was built in 1955, on designs by Karo Halabyan. The structure is notable for its distinctive 71-meter-high steeple tower and four statues symbolizing the cardinal points. And this Marine Terminal is the most beautiful part of the embankment. Also, there is a nice park in front of it that gives the feeling of the resort and relaxation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cathedral of St. Michael the Archangel, Moskvina St., 12, Sochi 354000 Russia
The Cathedral of St. Michael the Archangel - actually the oldest and the most beautiful Orthodox temple in the region. It took Russian builders 16 years to construct the snow-white church with a cruciform shape. It is Sochi's main Orthodox church and an architectural landmark. It was built in the 19th century and closed its doors in 1931 to become a warehouse (a fate typical of many Russian churches in the Stalin era). In 1944 the cathedral reopened its doors, and after the fall of the Soviet Union it was reconstructed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Winter Theatre, Teatralnaya St., 2, Sochi 354000 Russia
Take a local promenade and Winter Theater - righteously considered one of the most beautiful buildings in Sochi. Its architectural style belongs to Neoclassicism, with its massive columns and ornate cornices.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your Sochi hotel.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Additional charge for transportation is applicable if you are accommodated in Adler or Krasnaya Polyana (135 USD for a group of 1-2 persons / 240 USD for a group of 3-6 persons). Please advise on your place of stay right after booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.